Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Didn't Know a Helicopter Was Involved...

Getting ready for bed last night, Molly starts talking... and I'm trying to comb the rats out of her hair and sort of, kind of multitasking while I'm listening... and then I hear "helicopter."

So, I start actually listening:

"So after they go to the ballpark and sing the National Anthem, then the helicopter comes in."

"Molly, what does the helicopter do?"

"Takes them to heaven."

*Insert perplexed Mommy look* "I'm sorry, sweetie. What's that again?"

"The people go to the ballpark and sing the National Anthem. And then the helicopter takes them to heaven."

"Why are the people going to heaven?"

"Because they're dead."

"And why are they going to the ballpark?"

"To sing the National Anthem. But does a helicopter really come? I don't know how that part works -- getting the people to heaven."

I'm still not sure what prompted this...

No comments: