Monday, May 19, 2008

Word of the Day with Molly P.

Originally written: April 24, 2008

Molly LOVES to talk. Definitely a case of nature and nurture working together to create a perfect storm. And she loves trying out new words on us. My favorite was the time she used “ginormous” in a sentence a couple months ago… and used it correctly! (We were playing tea party and she said, "Mommy, here is a ginormous piece of cake for you." That's my girl...)

Here are some of the latest:

  • Beautiful – Sitting outside, “Mommy, what a beautiful evening.”
  • Lovely – "Mommy, it's a lovely day today."
  • Options – In response to me telling her we’re having chicken for dinner, “What are our other options?”
  • Privacy – Now our nightly trips to the potty include her telling us, “Mommy/Daddy, I think I’d like a little privacy.” This is followed by her shutting the door and Daddy and I looking befuddled.

No comments: