Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving On...

If you're wondering where all the posts about starting Kindergarten and all of our new adventures are, wonder no more.

Tete A Tot didn't seem to fit anymore... not with a growing girl like Molly.  So now there's a new blog:

Yes, http://www.elementarydearmolly.blogspot.com/ -- with all of Molly's new adventures. 
I had planned to do the last entry on Tete A Tot the night before Kindergarten... then start EDM on the first day of Kindergarten... but things have been a little crazy around here.  So, I'll try to catch up on a few things on Tete A Tot (like vacation, etc.)... but you can still catch our crazy adventures on EDM.
(A GIANT thank you to my friend Buck for designing the logo.  It's so cute I could eat it with a spoon!  Molly saw it the other day and said, "Mommy - are my legs the Ls?"  That's right, I replied.  "Well Mommy, why didn't your friend Buck give me a skirt?  And why are my legs blue?"  Everyone's a critic...)

No comments: